Normal trips are 4-5 hours. Trips start at 6AM to 7AM depending on daylight hours and ends about 11:30 to go clean fish. Usually through cleaning fish by about 12:30. Thanks
Rates – Minimum Fee
||Each Additional Adult (Maximum Fishing Load – 5 people)
||Each Additional Hour past noon
||Children 12 & under (Maximum 3 free) Each additional child over limit of three will pay $75 (Must have at least one adult on the boat with the children}
- There is no Guarantee that you will catch fish. I Guarantee I will try to show you a good time on the water, that we will move as much as it takes to find fish, and if the fish do not cooperate, We will be fishing, and if the fish do cooperate, We will be catching. Come have some fun.
- Crappie are the most unpredictable fish around, so be prepared for as many slow days as good days when Crappie Fishing.
- Contact me if two boats are needed
- Fish filleting is included. Boneless fillets are bagged ready for your trip home.
- I furnish boat, bait, rod-n-reels, all tackle, life jackets, and coolers onboard.
- Items such as sun screen, weather protective gear, valid Texas fishing license as required, food and drinks, and a cooler for taking home fillets are your responsibility.
I Fish Snow or Shine!!
(I don’t fish in lightning, winds in excess of 25 miles per hour And I DON’T fish with the weather man!!)
Bring your kids, your dad, your mom, your grandpa, your grandma, or your friends.
Come fish with me and let’s have some fun!!!!